· Lead and develop new & improved reporting metrics to provide insights into teams operational effectiveness; includes adhoc analysis.
· Coordinate and perform all data intake tasks across all data feed types for varying size clients & vendors which also includes completion of key documents (e.g. Data Dictionaries, Gap Analysis etc).
· Facilitate and develop new data feed domains to support expanding health advocacy programs & Work closely and effectively with Customers, Vendors, IT and other cross functional partners to meet all data feed and/or project objectives.
· Gathering requirements & transforming technical to non-technical & vice-versa & performing testing (UAT) & Maintaining data quality check.
· Perform data mapping & data validations on development & production environments.
· Responsible to complete all required testing across multiple data systems; including test planning and execution of pilots of new data feeds or infrastructure changes.
· Work closely with architects & developers in designing data models & reporting requirements.
· Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer’s needs and issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Apply database querying skills, data analysis & reporting and accountable to deliver the quality data on time.
· Work with various databases & platforms (Toad for Oracle, Hadoop (Hive) etc) extract the data and generate reports from it.
· Support management in the long-term strategy and defining of priorities identify solutions to increase analytical processing efficiency.